S&K Aerospace provides Financial Management support of existing Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Cases, assists the Security Assistance Program Manager (SAPM) with financial planning, and coordinates with FMS customers for development of future Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs). Located at Robins Air Force Base in Georgia, the S&K FMS Team was responsible for monitoring Line Values, Commitments, Obligations, Disbursements, Unliquidated Obligations and Deliveries in order to monitor and report discrepancies and initiate corrective actions to the Program Managers and the LOA Line Managers.
Essential Tasks consisted of:
- Maintenance of Case Financial Files
- Establish and maintain Financial Tracking Databases
- Proactively identify financial discrepancies within FMS programs
- Reconciliation of FMS Cases
- Perform Contract Closeout